The health, well-being, and safety of our guests and employees has always been of the utmost importance to us. During this unprecedented time we are committed to upholding the highest standards and have adopted enhanced cleaning and operational protocols. In an abundance of caution, we have also implemented some temporary changes to select hotel services, and amenities.
Here is what you can expect:
• High-touch entry areas, including entrance doors will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
• Valet parking & bell services have been temporarily suspended.
• Luggage carts will be available for guest use, and will be sanitized between use.
• Self-parking is available in the Hotel's underground parking garage. Underground parking is free for hotel guests until September 30, 2020.
• Increased frequency and cleaning protocols for all public and high-touch areas, including public washrooms.
• Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout public areas including at hotel entrances, reception, elevator landings, and in our meeting space lobbies.
• Signage has been installed in elevator landings to support social distancing. Each elevator trip will be limited to a maximum occupancy of two (2) passengers, or one household travelling together.
• Plexiglas partitions and signs have been added to our reception area to promote social distancing.
• Our reception team will welcome you wearing PPE (personal protective equipment).
• Automatic hand sanitizing stations are located in the reception area.
• Keycards will be disinfected between use.
• Connecting room assignments will be avoided, unless specifically requested.
• Express check-out will be encouraged.
• Enhanced cleaning & sanitation training with all housekeeping staff.
• PPE will be worn by all room attendants.
• Daily housekeeping "Stayover" service for guests staying multiple nights has been temporarily suspended. Arrangements can be made with Guest Services to service your room while it is vacant during the day
• No in-room service will be provided while guests are in the room
• In an abundance of caution we have temporarily removed coffee makers and kettles from guest rooms. These will be provided upon request only.